- Automation Copilot is a powerful Generative AI based automation generating assistant integrated into aiTest.
- It facilitates the automatic generation of Feature Automation Code using HAR (HTTP Archive) File record functionality.
- HAR files contain detailed information about HTTP requests and responses, including headers, content, and timing metrics.
What is Automation Copilot?
- Automation Copilot is an AI-driven automation assistant that automates the creation of automation code for tests.
- It operates on the concept of Generative AI, utilizing HAR (HTTP Archive) File is a JSON-based format used to record and store network activity generated by a web browser when loading a web page or interacting with a web application.
Why to use Automation Copilot?
The primary reasons to use Automation Copilot are as follows:
Automatic Generation of Cucumber Feature automation Code: Automation Copilot generates Cucumber feature automation code using HAR (HTTP Archive) File is a JSON-based format, allowing testers to describe test scenarios in a human-readable format.
- Generates a Cucumber feature automation code using HAR (HTTP Archive) File is a JSON-based format.
- Test it on aiTest for API Test type.
How to use Automation Copilot in aiTest?
- Sign up using your E-mail or Google account.
- Once you have reached the URL test dashboard, navigate to the left-side menu and select the
- Hit the
Generate Automation button which is on top right corner.
- Fill all the fields which are mandatory.
- By using this link you can get more details of How to use HAR (HTTP Archive) File
- Upload the
HAR file as shown in the below screenshot where it is highlighted.
- Click on the
- Click on
Generate Feature File button as shown in below screenshot where it is highlighted.
- Once the feature file is generated you can view the generated file on the right side of the window as shown in below screenshot.
- Once the Automation Code is generated, by clicking on the
SAVE AUTOMATION button it will save under your project testruns list which can be seen on dashbaord of
- What is Automation Copilot?
- Why to Use Automation Copilot?
- How to use Automation Copilot in aiTest?